March 27, 2012

Wanna Get High?

When I was homeless I was always being pressured to use drugs, and drink booze with the crowd. Somehow I managed to keep away from all of that bullshit. It wasn't easy, there were a lot of people who continuously offered it to me.

It seemed like almost everyday I had a person coming up to me asking me if I wanted to smoke pot, do some crack, drink a beer, down some pills, you name it it was offered. My biggest question was if people are so fucking broke and on the street, how the hell do you continue to support your drug habit? And then the answer hit me, they either scam people outta money or steal things to sell for their drugs.

I was on the street about 5-6 years, and in that time, I never once had the desire to drink or do drugs. I could never understand the desire to get high or drunk and look like more of a bum.

Anyway, I am glad I stayed away from the drugs and booze.

3 comments:

  1. You probably are a crackhead, you fucking piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... What does this "Anonymous" guy have against Joey?

    ReplyDelete